Posted (edited)

Hi All,

Im looking to add more SPS, Brains, and Euphyllia  to my tank, and wondering what frags people have available and how much they are. Im mostly looking for smaller frags to watch grow out, not really looking for big colonies at the moment. 

Some things I would really like are:

Red Planet 
Looking for a yellow SPS
Interested in most Millepora
Any torches doesn't matter what color
Frog Spawn
Hammers
Favia
Lobos

If its easier to text my number is 503-961-2504. 

Edited by bamburgb
corrections/clarifications

Forgot to add I’m in Scappoose so prefer to not drive over an hour away. 

I’ve got some hammers Green and purple/green mixed. I’m in St Helens so not too far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Jeremevans said:

I’ve got some hammers Green and purple/green mixed. I’m in St Helens so not too far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending you a PM

I’ve got frogspawn coming out my ears! I moved tanks and created tons of frags...with multiple heads. Will sell cheap, I’m in Camas if you want to travel.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BeardUp
      Did I catch this guy mid dinner? It looks like he is eating my coral. I know people say the white ones are ok but what about the dark grey/black?

• By Amaez90
      I have quite a few hammer frag for sell for tread, $30 a head or tread for other frags, and/or reef equipment. Can be with plug or not, your preference.
      Text me at (971) 570-8279.

• By Dakotapi3rc3
      Hi all. I had a pretty sweet torch coral for a while but over the past couple weeks its been bleaching/drooping pretty heavily. Ive tried moving it around but no dice. Is it too far gone? Is someone able to potentially foster or advise what could be the issue? Currently have a skimmer and hob filter with filter floss and purigen. As it stands now its 6 inches under water line sitting by a monti cap. (Not bleached, just took an unfortunate spill into the sand bed and scraped it recovering)

Alk. 9
      Mag 1250
      Calc 400
      Nitrate 10
      Po4 0
      PH 8.2

• By Salted_Waffles
      Got this piece of Tierra De Fuego and would love to see anyone else’s pieces. 
      So show off your TDF!
      Some all blue shots with gel filter:

Some 12k shots no filter:

• By Koswizzle
      How do you earn community reputation? I usually can't post items right away because I don't have enough can someone explain how to get more?