Rehoming my Bengal cats

Emerald525

With a heavy heart and much soul searching Sirena and I have decided to rehome our beloved Bengal cats. We have recently moved and are in an apartment and our new house deal fell through. They are stressed and unhappy and the male is staring to urinate in the house. He did this before until I made him an indoor/outdoor car and installed a cat door.  I have tried the natural treatments and don’t want to drug my cat when the only problem he has is wanting to be able to be free and roam outdoors. I know the risks of being outdoors as well but with much thought I decided the risks were worth his need to feel free. He’s sweet and loving and thrived with this situation. They both did and would keep them if I was still living in my house. They need to go together because they are a bonded pair. It will come with everything we have and not looking to make money. I just want them to be happy. I will charge a rehoming fee if I don’t know you but will donate this to an animal rescue group.  😢 We love them and just want them to be happy. FE3DEB91-A62D-49C6-8312-4809E2792C9B.thumb.jpeg.a2469b4bc2d846070ed66ede1bfbe91a.jpeg46CC30A5-6070-45B3-81ED-B4E56149A56B.thumb.jpeg.8fd558c53fae921ccf962512d80c129e.jpeg1BEAD627-27F4-45CC-911A-BE966E0E555E.thumb.jpeg.085fd34a4401007044118f2964cd4de5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Flash21 said:

Not trying to be a stinker.  Anyone that is considering this type of cat please do your research!   We have had Bengals and a Savanna cats before. 

please don’t take my post personal Kim 

No offense taken. They are amazing animals and fun to watch. If it doesn’t work out I would absolutely take them back.  They still may be able to stay as the housing deal we thought was done may not be after all. Just looking at options.

7 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Got a solid offer from Nick who has owned Bengals before. Thanks Sean for getting the message forwarded. If we don’t get this house we have found them a home with lots of acres.

Super happy for your Cats!   It takes special needs for those little boogers!!! 
This means a new tank in the works???? Since you’ll have time 😂 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Got a solid offer from Nick who has owned Bengals before. Thanks Sean for getting the message forwarded. If we don’t get this house we have found them a home with lots of acres.

Glad that worked out.  Hope you get to keep the kiddos given all the time, energy and love you put into them but sounds like they at least have a good alternative if it doesn't work out.

• Like 2

@Nick  inbox should be clear now. Feel free to message me.  Still waiting to see what happens with the house deal but Sirena was excited to have you as a backup.

The cats will be 3 years old. They are chipped , neutered and spayed and have all their shots. I would not charge you a rehoming fee since I know you and know you’re a laid back animal lover. 

They will come with everything we have. Food bowls , litter box , Toys cat scratch posts including the one in the picture. Also have a cat door that’s meant to fit into a sliding glass door. 

I have had several offers but you are first in line. I will keep you posted. House is still in negotiating.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, albertareef said:

That is great news Kim!  Glad you get to keep the kitties with you and Sirena (sorry Nick).  Hopefully the new place has a good fish room - you guys need to get a tank back up so you have more reasons to come hang out with us!

After dealing with all the water damage from the multiple floods in the family room , I am happy to go without a tank. Besides we don’t need an excuse to see everyone and Sirena’s daughter still has a tank!