Able bodies needed...

jtarmitage

Need to move a big tank from Lake Oswego to Happy Valley next Sunday about 8 am. Would love to have a couple more people to help and make sure this thing makes it in one piece. 

Also, if anyone has any of the big suction cups for moving glass or stone slabs, I'd love to borrow those as well. 

If you can help, please let me know and I'll send you the details. 

Jeremy

Hey gang,

Jeremy is the proud new owner of my AGE 300. Jeff from CF is coming over in addition to myself and Jeremeys dad. This isnt going to be some all day affair. The tank is on a stand, we lift it off, place on dollies and roll to the truck. Lift on truck, drive to his house and the exact same process in reverse.

We are thinking 2 hours tops.

I am not the kind of person that likes to ask for help. At the same time, I have helped a lot of people on the forum, whether is has been advice, meds, stupid good deals on frags, having a club meeting at my house, building people tanks and sumps...blah blah blah. I enjoy the club and I enjoy helping people when I can.

The local forum is about community. More so that R2R because people are local. So I am asking that if someone can give us 2 hours of their sunday, it would be greatly appreciated.

If the thought of going out of your way to help someone you dont know seems ridiculous to you; well, I would ask you.. why are you even here?

Thanks everyone!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jtarmitage said:

Thank you all for the help today. That is a beast of a tank and with so many people to help it made it to it's new home almost easily. I literally could not have done it without you. 

No problem.  We have a great reefing community here.  Congrats on your new tank...looking forward to seeing it come to life!

• Like 4