Anyone in Forest Grove, Hillsboro, Banks area Have Monti Cap Frag(s), Hydnophora For Sale?

TaylorW

Looking for someone close by that has some Monti caps, Hydnophora for sale? Any and all colors. Looking to pick up tomorrow morning if possible, we are wanting to try some SPS in one of my tanks since swapping over a few months ago. Also looking to buy Pulsing Xenia, red, blue and orange mushrooms, palys, Bubble Coral, Welso Brain Corals etc

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Monti caps, digitata, mushrooms, maxi minis anemones, palys, zoas, pulsing xenia, cabbage leathers, sinularia, rainbow phoenixes, hammers, several types of ORA birdsnests, neon green and purple stylos, LA Lakers scroll corals, favias, clove polyps, psammocoras (JF outerspace and neon green), gorgonians, toadstools, blue sponges, several types of leptos, encrusting montis (sunset, mystic sunset, rainbow), PC rainbow acros, spongoids, and many others will all be at the $10 sale THIS SUNDAY.  I can frag you a hydnophora if you want one.  😉

[Sorry to hijack your thread with a plug for my sale 🤣]

• Like 1

Monti caps, digitata, mushrooms, maxi minis anemones, palys, zoas, pulsing xenia, cabbage leathers, sinularia, rainbow phoenixes, hammers, several types of ORA birdsnests, neon green and purple stylos, LA Lakers scroll corals, favias, clove polyps, psammocoras (JF outerspace and neon green), gorgonians, toadstools, blue sponges, several types of leptos, encrusting montis (sunset, mystic sunset, rainbow), PC rainbow acros, spongoids, and many others will all be at the $10 sale THIS SUNDAY.  I can frag you a hydnophora if you want one.  [emoji6]
[sorry to hijack your thread with a plug for my sale [emoji1787]]
[emoji23] I'll see if I can make it out! I believe o saw your D it said 1-3 pm, if I get off work in time I'll definitely stop by thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

• Like 1