I'm Baa'aaaack!

Micah

Well, it's been a few years out of the hobby. We've bought a house, settled in and it's time to get a tank!

I've got the boss signed off on it and I've begun the research process. It'll be a slow project as I need to spread funds around to the house as well, but I'm excited to be getting back into it.

Hi everyone!

--Micah

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

haha.  The number used to be a lot higher, but I haven't been actively flying lately.   There was a time where I thought I'd try to be one of those youtube people... but then I realized how freaking hard that is and I was like "screw that!  I'll just fly for fun!"  So now the channel is just for me. 

Just now, Trailermann said:

With all your success with RC's and the skills of electronics and mechanics and related minutiae, you are primed for Coral stardom.

hah.  yeah, if anybody needs anything soldered, I'm a pro!  :) Need an RC plane that can fly 10 miles autonomously? I'm your guy.  Need somebody to do your taxes or perform basic math?  Find somebody else. :)

In my previous two iterations of reefing, I did "OK" with coral, lighting, etc, but I'm excited to use some of the new techniques/knowledge that's been solidified in the last couple years while I was away.