Currently have 3 reefcorner 180p lights 2 work good 1 half the lights blue channel is out and needs a diode replaced. I have ran them for a quite a while but recently changed lights and do not need them.
They are 180 watt fully programmable on the face plate with timers and dimmers built in. They ramp up and down on the intensity based on your settings you put in. 3 channels (night, whites, blues) and each channel has 6 set points.
I recently came across a great deal on a 40b that had tons of equipment, and i didn't realize it had so many extras either. Here is a list i'll keep working on throughout the day of parts and livestock that won't be making the transfer to my tank. I'll be working on cleaning everything out today/this weekend.
I'm trying to price things at about half of retail, no reasonable offers refused.
UPDATE 5/23: ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BUT LIGHTING LISTED BELOW. MAKE AN OFFER?
-ATI sunpower 36" t5 dimmable fixture. comes with additional bulbs. This one has more blues. $200
- Kessil H80 $75
There is tons more stuff, in chems and handheld equipment, and other items. If you're looking for anything specific I would be happy to take a look.
I moved last year and the new house has afforded me much more room and a new bigger build is in the works.
Not parting any pieces of this sale.
Tank 6x2x2 built by james at envision custom with external overflow box. 3/4 inch all around
Custom sump with large fuge chamber
Powder coated steel stand ready for any skin you can apply
RLSS DC 8 skimmer
3 Radion gen3 pro lights
Maxpect gyre 250 x2
Full apex unit with modules
Trash can full of dry rock 150 lbs
Ehiem 1262 return pump.
This tank was meticulously maintained and it will reveal no scratches after a vinegar bath.
Selling my tank since I upgraded to a larger one. This would be a great starter tank for somebody.
Comes with a 20 or so gallon sump that fits in the lower part of the stand. Stand has a removable shelf. It could use some touch up paint but it is definitely over-engineered and plenty sturdy.
Also selling a return pump and and plumbing to run the system. I have an ATB protein skimmer for sale as well.
I would love to sell the tank as a package but I will part it out if necessary.
ATB Skimmer- $100
Return pump- $25
I am trying to sell off my system. Had a trip planned and right before the trip had to move to a new place and that resulted in death of a few fish and corals and it was very saddening. So my wife and I have decided to give the reef keeping a break since we will have to move again in a year and don't want to kill other survivors.
As for the stuff for sale, it's listed down here:
1) Pair of ocellaris clownfish (1.5" to 2" long) - $50 for the pair
2) Melanurus wrasse (very vibrant colors, about 5ish inch long, very active and keeps the bristle worm population in check) - $50
3) Toadstool coral - $10
4) Reef Octopus Classic 110INT Protein Skimmer (Less than a year old) - $140
5) Chinese Black Box LED's (a pair) - $90 for both
6) Aqueon Pro 200W heater (less than 2 months old) - $40
7) Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Standard Size (new, unopened box) - $35
8.) Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Standard Size (used) - $15
9) Jebao DC Pump with controller - $40
10) Hydor Koralia Evo 750/850 Circulation pump (less than a year old) - $20
11) DIY'd Aquarium Stand (49.5" long x 18.5" deep x 30.5" tall) - $60
12) Live rock, roughly 30ish lbs - $50
13) Lettuce Coral that is still recovering and it is quite a big one (the rock also has a lot of sponges under it) - $15
I have got more stuff that either I will have to check or measure and will post it down here.
I am attaching a few pictures, if you need pictures of a certain thing, please feel free to message and ask and I will do my best.