The monster cometh!!!

pdxmonkeyboy

4 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Biotch, that shiet all be hidden.

I'm going to break the rules and divulge a big secret, NOBODY in the general public cares what your fish room looks like.

Do a YouTube search for fish room tours. All the super beautiful coral tanks have fish rooms that looked like a typhoon hit them.

I dunno, just seems like a waste of paint ?

The mediocre monster... I kind of like that though

Ha!  Just bustin' your balls.  🤣

It looks awesome.

I love that you're doing acrylic, I've come to prefer it actually myself. It's absolutely amazing to see someone build something like this that requires so much time, skill and effort, it will make you appreciate every square inch of it much more I'd think. I can't wait to see it with water and livestock! Do you have any stocking plans yet? Or did I miss that part somewhere? I'm curious what you are going to put in that Monster!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Ok. Floor reinforcement done. Most of the floor drain done. This evening I installed thick linoleum as waterproofing. I recessed the floor drains with a router and then screwed the linoleum down into the drain. Worked out really nice, drain is like 1/8th lower than the floor.d0613aaa08f3eb10203144e058be6b2a.jpg61d9876ad4fb0e22085d80dca9df04cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You’ve been busy! So I assume you had fish room criteria when house hunting? “So we want a nice lot with trees, granite counter tops, and prime location for fish room.”
Did you have to pour concrete in the crawl or just beef up the floor joists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not linoleum pal, that is vinyl plank flooring. I love that stuff! I redid my kitchen with it. Highly recommend. Excellent job on routering down a hair to have an actual low point for water for that drain. And are those mountain bike knee pads you're wearing?