New breeding pair

talkalot82

Getting a pair of longfin black ice clowns in soon. Going to try to breed them.  Might take a while pending their age.  But I'm doing it. They can have two possible outcomes for a spring. Black ice standard. And longfin black ice. Either way I have a good item to sell. And I'll be bringing them into town. Where they're not readily available. Really hyped.

Screenshot_20200125-162603_Chrome.jpg

I've always been fascinated by the Long Fin Clowns, theyre not what you expect a Clown to look like. I love reading your posts with your Clown breeding, I would absolutely love to try it some day but I'm a little intimidated [emoji853] I have a beautiful Wyoming White female that I would like to try pairing with a male Black Storm, not quite a matching pair but I've already made up my mind on a Black Storm so hopefully my female Wyoming White will accept it once I find one. That reminds me if anyone knows of any Black Storm Clowns I'd like to know [emoji6]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk