Sunburst bounce mushroom

Lazyreefer

E53EB910-18C0-4F1F-A154-9EB3ED3E7DF6.thumb.jpeg.5aaa00b3e40b0f551225f483e76e0ed0.jpegGot a natural split of my sunburst bounce that grew right onto the frag plug on the left from the one on the top right. 150$ Open to reasonable offers and for trade.

Price change: seems like this is high for most people then so I will change it to 100$?👍🏻 Still open to offers for trades and such no Acros 

Edited by Lazyreefer

54 minutes ago, Flash21 said:

I think 150 is a bit high as well? 

Is it? I got it for that on these forums and it was smaller than this one. Either way I’m open to reasonable offers I haven’t sold very many corals and just have what I paid for reference I couldn’t really find much on them👌🏻

58 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Might want to post this in the classifieds thread. Might be why your not getting any inquiries.

Thanks for letting me know I will figure that out not the best at using the forums obviously. 

• Like 1

This is what I have in my messages couldn’t find the price in my messages it was discussed I believe over text unless you have 2 accounts I don’t believe so. Not trying to rip anyone off this is what I believe I got it from locally but if that seems like too much I apologize and make an offer 👌🏻

585DF2AF-DA5C-4CC9-B68D-F63979D44F84.png

• Like 1

I don't really see any true bounces. I don't think this is a bounce by the least bit actually. 

This looks like a standard rhodactis. If so the price should be a out a third... 

Edited by Matteo

6 minutes ago, Matteo said:

I don't really see any true bounces. I don't think this is a bounce by the least bit actually. 

This looks like a standard rhodactis. If so the price should be a out a third... 

It is the same exact mushroom as the one posted above in the comments. Takes time for some mushrooms to acquire the bounces especially when it is a natural split. ✌🏻

4 minutes ago, Lazyreefer said:

It is the same exact mushroom as the one posted above in the comments. Takes time for some mushrooms to acquire the bounces especially when it is a natural split. ✌🏻

I know but that's just a rhodactis. I mean they're known as fuzzy/hairy mushrooms. Did you buy it as a bounce for a local or a store? I really doubt a store would call that bouncing. 

Are you sure these are not "sunkist" can find sunburst. I think calling this a bounce is a slippery slope for a lot of rhodactis

Edited by Matteo

2 minutes ago, Matteo said:

I know but that's just a rhodactis. I mean they're known as fuzzy/hairy mushrooms. Did you buy it as a bounce for a local or a store? I really doubt a store would call that bouncing. 

Are you sure these are not "sunkist" can find sunburst. I think calling this a bounce is a slippery slope for a lot of rhodactis

Quick search yielded this, have discussed this mushroom with multiple people and at a shop not to worried about what it’s called thanks though👌🏻

14480500-7B0F-426F-A37C-0BF640901888.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, zorroreef said:

Definitely not a rodactis,bounce or sunkist, this is also similar to "gonzo golden dragon ",this mushrooms are diferente lineage, check the purple edges. 

Screenshot_20191119-182903_Messages.jpg

As you can see above in the posts, I bought this mushroom on these forums and did not see any of these posts on their post? You can also see that other people have the same mushroom and know it as this name and I have spoken to people at shops about this mushroom and the name of it what is there to still talk about you just want me to make it cheaper? Make an offer like I’ve said haven’t sold a ton of corals not trying to rip people off in any sense. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Matteo said:

True bounces ^

Think you care a litttttle too much about my post buddy haha I’ve had Sunkist bounce mushrooms before you can read above and see I bought one from flash21. Here’s a picture of one of my older ones.  Do you want the mushroom for less then what I posted? Make an offer if so I’m not hard to deal with,  as stated above not concerned about what you think the name of it is I know what it is. This is a for sale post no need for anymore interjection 👍🏻

9F754B97-879D-49A4-8694-366563D1A3FC.jpeg

Edited by Lazyreefer
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Lazyreefer said:

Think you care a litttttle too much about my post buddy haha I’ve had Sunkist bounce mushrooms before you can read above and see I bought one from flash21. Here’s a picture of one of my older ones.  Do you want the mushroom for less then what I posted? Make an offer if so I’m not hard to deal with,  as stated above not concerned about what you think the name of it is I know what it is. This is a for sale post no need for anymore interjection 👍🏻

9F754B97-879D-49A4-8694-366563D1A3FC.jpeg

I just like accuracy is all. Especially with a coral that's sort hard to find online with not many pics and at a higher (rare coral) price. 

This is SUCH a better pic though^  where you can see the bounces and such. The others you can't really see any bounces so that was my concern really. 

I don't think by any means you're trying to rip anyone off so I apologize for that. Along with hijacking the post. 

Glws! 

Edited by Matteo