Pest free bacteria seed rock?

Taylorhardy1

Recently got water into my rimless biocube, but used all dry rock and I'm not sure how much bacteria is actually still living in "live" sand. But I want to start this tank off right. I don't care much about Coraline, it will come eventually and be annoying enough when it does. My other setup has a small amount of bryopsis I've been battling and definitely don't want to risk seeding the new tank with any nuisance algae. Looking for a small pest/nuisance algae free biodiverse piece of rock, or bio-brick. Can pay cash, replace rock, buy you a frag, or whatever works best. Also looking for some good macro or chaeto to start my fuge in the coming weeks. Let me know what you've got, thanks!

IMG_20200111_163928528.jpg

I have 3 large pieces and one mid size piece of man made purple rock that has "cured" for about 3 months now so should be live and is pest free and super clean. Total weight is 40lbs and has filled by Red Sea 20g Nano see the photos. Might be too much for your cube? Each rock would run about 10 lbs or $30. But I would trade for some of your pieces I suppose, if that's what you're offering. I need a smaller interesting piece for my display tank, it looks like you have some of the man made stuff from C&C? Would trade one of my big pieces for one of your mid to smaller ones. 

IMG_1735.jpeg

IMG_1734.jpeg