xxkenny90xx

Go to lfs in Portland? Vancouver?

Hey we're staying in Portland for the weekend, then we'll be heading back up north (passing through Vancouver, ect), I'll probably have time for 2 or 3 fish stores, what are the best ones around? Thanks! 

Also we're staying out here for my 9yr Olds bday so if anybody has fun recommendations for places to take him that'd be great! 

Hey we're staying in Portland for the weekend, then we'll be heading back up north (passing through Vancouver, ect), I'll probably have time for 2 or 3 fish stores, what are the best ones around? Thanks! 
Cuttlefish and Coral. 100%!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, xxkenny90xx said:

Awesome, I'll check them out! Thanks guys

If you look at the members map there is a option to show the location of the LFS which might help. Agree on CnC and Seahorse. If you happen to be out Hillsboro then Paradise is well worth a visit. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, albertareef said:

If you look at the members map there is a option to show the location of the LFS which might help. Agree on CnC and Seahorse. If you happen to be out Hillsboro then Paradise is well worth a visit. 

@albertareef You read my mind!  Here's the LFS map at a glance:

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 10.52.35 AM.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, obrien.david.j said:

Don't try to visit the north most red dot on this pict.   It's The Reef Box, in Vancouver - and closed, recently.   😞

I just removed it from the map.  Sad day. 😥

• Sad 1

Just went to cuttlefish, very nice store. They're holding a leopard wrasse for me. Tomorrow we'll check out woody's! 

Edited by xxkenny90xx
  • Like 1

Well thanks for the input guys, we really enjoyed cuttlefish and woody's. Got an awesome leopard wrasse and a favia (which the owner threw in for free) at cuttlefish and grabbed a serpent starfish, a Halloween hermit, and some palys from woody's! We'll definately be back to both stores next time we're in town! 

• Like 3