Meeting At Stylasters Place

badxgillen

51 minutes ago, Dopp said:

My wife (Heather) and I (Josh) just joined this forum a week ago. We don't know much about how these club gatherings work, However we are going to make the trip up to Washington to meet some of you (we live in Springfield OR). We have some frags that we would love to swap but maybe at the next gathering. Its a long drive so I should have made this post days ago in order to plan better. Our tank is mostly SPS corals and that's what frags we have, also type of frags we are looking for. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all tomorrow.

In case you missed it, there's another thread related to frag swaps at tomorrow's meeting:  http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/topic/46526-frag-swap-at-roys-house/

I'm gonna be off work looks like we can make this one. Cant wait to meet some more of yall. Also 2nd the post about is this a kid friendly meet? Also I know there will be some frag trading going on, but if someone coming has about 30-40 lbs of some decent dry rock maybe some pukani they're looking to sell at the meet...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoralReefTankers said:

Is the meeting location kid friendly? My boys are 8 and 9. 

I would say that the meetings are generally family friendly but should defer to @stylaster here as it is in his home. We certainly have had plenty of young potential reefers at these events in the past - often helping to pick out coral for their tanks at home. 

9 hours ago, albertareef said:

I would say that the meetings are generally family friendly but should defer to @stylaster here as it is in his home. We certainly have had plenty of young potential reefers at these events in the past - often helping to pick out coral for their tanks at home. 

I tried to PM him to ask, but it says he can't recieve any messages.

54 minutes ago, CoralReefTankers said:

I tried to PM him to ask, but it says he can't recieve any messages.

His inbox is probably full. I’m pretty sure we have had young folk at his place before so pretty sure it would be fine - was just hoping he could confirm but probably busy setting up. I really think it should be fine.  

16 minutes ago, stylaster said:

Thank you all for coming out. It was a great meeting.  Awesome to see new and old faces. 

Thanks for having us.  Wow, what a great tank and setup you have!  All the way home I was thinking about how I should set up my sump, frag tank, refugium, and plumbing for my upcoming build.  I got a few ideas from your design.

Great seeing everyone.  Fun times as always.