Greetings from Chehails

Demandrid

Hey Hey, I'm David. I've been out of the hobby for about 10 years and decided I wanted to do it again (O boy). Previously kept a 90 gal mixed reef for about 7 years and life happened and just got to busy to keep up with it. Going with a 55 gal red sea 250 (ordered and waiting not so patiently lol))

• Like 2

Hey Hey, I'm David. I've been out of the hobby for about 10 years and decided I wanted to do it again (O boy). Previously kept a 90 gal mixed reef for about 7 years and life happened and just got to busy to keep up with it. Going with a 55 gal red sea 250 (ordered and waiting not so patiently lol))

Welcome back to the party!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:54 PM, Pennywise said:

Another one of us stuck in the middle..(between Portland and Seattle)good to hear there's more in this area starting up😁 welcome!!!

I know right , Kaijas used to be decent but i went in there yesterday and they hardly have any saltwater stuff anymore  😞

2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I gave up on kaijas a couple years ago. I have been driving down to The Reef Box in Vancouver for the past few months, hasn't let me down. And the price is always right. 

I was looking at that thread, Most likely gonna be my goto spot as well. Just got water in the tank last night so still going to be awhile before i can do much (patience patience patience)lets see how i do lol