attention lfs owners

Mr S

we are in the works for planning a year long calendar. thank you for your patience. We would like each lfs to pm me 3 dates that they could possibly host. I will then put together the calendar and let you know what date you will host. (no confusion this way ) In order to get to a regular, once a month meeting time and plan we would like to go with the 3rd Sunday of each month and a starting time of 2:00 pm. For those of us driving from the south it makes for a long day if the meeting is any later. If you can't live with a 2:00 time then sign up for a 4:00 meeting during the summer months. (would really like to see the 2:00 time so there is no confusion) I would also like each LFS to give me potential topics that they could speak on. After all, you people are the experts. Also I am big on education. So far I think this will be an exciting year to come. We have lots of plans for the future. Thank you for your support. Your enthusiasm helps all of us in the hobby!

attn: Cichlids and Salt, Upscales, Waves, Fanta-Seas, Advanced. I hope I did not miss anyone.DOH!