Happy Birthday Cuttlefish!!

Emerald525

Shout out to one of the greatest fish guys out there !

Happy Birthday Jeff! 

@CuttleFishandCoral

You started out small and built your shop up to an incredible place to hang out and get good deals.

Your shop reminds me of Cheers where you always see someone you know and it feels like you are coming over to a friend’s house !

Happy anniversary and happy birthday to one of the great ones!!

:YayWave:

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 10

Happy birthday, my friend!  I can not even list all you do for the reefing community, but here are a few that come to mind--generously donating to schools and the Tanks for Teachers program, education, providing a comfortable place to shop, ask questions, and congregate with fellow hobbyists, putting on amazing community events, supporting ethical practices in habitat preservation and livestock/coral harvesting, giving advice on just about anything saltwater-related, and so much more!  And, last but not least, the best BFF I could hope for.  Have an amazing day!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Shout out to one of the greatest fish guys out there !

Happy Birthday Jeff! 

@CuttleFishandCoral

You started out small and built your shop up to an incredible place to hang out and get good deals.

Your shop reminds me of Cheers where you always see someone you know and it feels like you are coming over to a friend’s house !

Happy anniversary and happy birthday to one of the great ones!!

:YayWave:

If CnC served coffee and beer it would be the best place on earth

• Haha 3

Happy B-day Jeff and congratulations on building such a well respected, popular and community oriented business!  CnC is always a "must see" recommendation for any visiting reefer thanks to the personal care and attention you have put into the operation.  Thanks for being there for us and always providing high quality livestock and advice to novice and expert alike.  So glad you are part of this community.

5 hours ago, Manny Tavan said:

If CnC served coffee and beer it would be the best place on earth

Manny, I recognize your profile picture from a Facebook car group. Seems like there is a strong correlation between car guys and fish guys. Cool to see you on here too. 

And Happy Birthday Jeff. Your shop always impresses me. 

Edited by Eric.s
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Manny Tavan said:

I meant like everyday. Go in for your morning coffee and look at corals. Then after work, stop by for happy hour and look at corals...

That would be perfection ! At the Cinco de Mayo party I got a lot of flak for only buying one case of beer 😂

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 1