Any Local Stores Have APEX Trident in stock

TheClark

17 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

So you made up your mind?  I believe you were debating over Alkatronic, Mindstream, and others a while back, correct?

Oh still on the fence, but the dream I think is mindstream or reefbot + trident.  All testing pretty much would be a thing of the past!

Mindstream unfortunately sold out too...  The need is real, people are willing to pay!

Reefbot is available but I just wish it could hold more vials.  A bigger form factor would have made it way better.  I guess they have a new one 'pro' that holds allot more.  

1 hour ago, TheClark said:

Mindstream unfortunately sold out too...  The need is real, people are willing to pay!

Reefbot is available but I just wish it could hold more vials.  A bigger form factor would have made it way better.  I guess they have a new one 'pro' that holds allot more.  

Mindstream isn’t just sold out.  The company went out of business last week.  Good thing you didn’t go that route!

See https://reefbuilders.com/2019/12/10/step-ahead-innovations/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Mindstream isn’t just sold out.  The company went out of business last week.  Good thing you didn’t go that route!

See https://reefbuilders.com/2019/12/10/step-ahead-innovations/

Holy smokes!  Thank goodness.. Thanks for the heads up.  It's a shame, that was shaping up to be incredible.

Positive note:  Decreases the options :)

• Like 1