Holly's $10 Sale - It's a November to Remember

Gil&Fin

11 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

So here is the real story:  Scott @spectra had WAY too much to drink and evidently floated his bags in the toilet, thinking it was "the sump."  He flushed, flooding the bathroom.  In his embarrassment, he made up this cockamamie story about some mysterious person stealing his frags, even going so far as blaming ME.  Be forewarned Scott, you will be limited to juice boxes* on Sunday.

*Juice BOXES just in case Mr. Butterhands @albertareef starts throwing beverages again.

So the first tank in the door is a toilet................:unsure: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hopefully no floaters in there when people show up...........................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/13/2019 at 5:49 PM, spectra said:

@SuncrestReef you laugh...................but ask Holly about it................bags were floating with my name on them.................well................

I still think she swiped them to re sell at one of her frag fests..........:laugh: maybe there grown out by now...............

This could have been my fault. I’ve sold one or two frags out from under Scott before. “Save me a frag”

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

This could have been my fault. I’ve sold one or two frags out from under Scott before. “Save me a frag”

Oh you werent there that day.................

But yeah you have.................;) I think even a fish also................:laugh: its all good though..............

Have to give Holly crap.............its going to be a great sale day so everyone come out and enjoy...............

• Thanks 1

Huge turnout! I missed out on the pink goni’s but got a few nice frags anyway. I wanted to thank Holly personally for such a great event but she was tied up when my turn came. Thank you Holly!!! I so appreciate all the time and work on this. Also, thank you Jeff and everyone that was bagging, tagging and collecting the money. You are all appreciated!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Richard972 said:

Amazing turnout today! Got some amazing frags. Plus the free micro brittle starfish included on the frags. emoji223.pngemoji223.pngemoji223.png

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Knuckledragger said:

Huge turnout! I missed out on the pink goni’s but got a few nice frags anyway. I wanted to thank Holly personally for such a great event but she was tied up when my turn came. Thank you Holly!!! I so appreciate all the time and work on this. Also, thank you Jeff and everyone that was bagging, tagging and collecting the money. You are all appreciated!!!!

16 minutes ago, Gumby said:

Thank you Holly for opening your house. It was good to see you and thank for the frags.

Thank you so much!  I had a great time.  Thanks to everyone who came out!  There were lots of familiar faces and some new ones, too.  I loved walking down the line, handing out drinks and cookies, and hearing people who had never met talking about their tanks.  Such good peeps.

I want to thank Shawn @DarkAngel for her amazing help bagging and keeping us organized.  And a big Shout Out to Sean @albertareef too, who always jumps right in to help whenever he hears about a sale.  

I can't possibly overstate my appreciation for Jeff @CuttleFishandCoral for his incredible support.  Not only did he leave his own store to come help me with my sale, he helps me every step of the way, picking out corals, answering my questions, and generally keeping me out of trouble.  These sales could never happen without him.

• Like 9