Notification Issues

NateDawg

@Gil&Fin The  "Browser Notifications" allows your web browser to pop up a little bubble and make a chime sound when you have your browser open, even if you're busy viewing a different website in another tab.  It has no impact on emails or the little bell icon at the top of the PNWMAS site.

If you want emails, just toggle the buttons for the items you're interested in:

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 12.14.27 PM.png

5 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

@SuncrestReef  Sorry to be so dense.  I see it now.  I changed all the setting that are marked on the "Notification List" to the "Email" list.  But what is the Notification List?  Is that something that triggers the bell?

Yes, the "Notification List" option is what causes them to display under the bell icon:

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 12.42.01 PM.png

10 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

@Gil&Fin The  "Browser Notifications" allows your web browser to pop up a little bubble and make a chime sound when you have your browser open, even if you're busy viewing a different website in another tab.  It has no impact on emails or the little bell icon at the top of the PNWMAS site.

If you want emails, just toggle the buttons for the items you're interested in:

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 12.14.27 PM.png

Thanks John. I had wanted to post a screen shot of that but couldn’t get it to work for some reason so just tried to point the right direction. Fail. 

• Like 1