Moving - Selling 250 Gal Marineland Deep Dimension Glass Tank - Cheap

Gaidin

Moving at the end of the month. Need to sell my 250 Gallon Deep Dimension (5ft x 3ft x 2ft) Glass aquarium with stand. Willing to let go cheap. Tank has dual rear overflows and returns. Black wood stand and Acrylic sump. You Haul but I will help.  Tons of equipment also available if interested in the tank. items like skimmers, pumps, mp40s Neptune apex with lots of modules and extras. Please contact me if interested. Tank is priority vs equipment. I can store the equipment but the tank must go. Serious inquiries please.  $550/obo Call or text for pics and more info -   5 oh 3 nine 8 nine 9.4.0.2 

Edited by Gaidin

5’x2’x2’ is 150 gallons and not 250. Did you make a mistake with the digits or dimensions or is it just a 150?

The easy conversion is width times height times length (all in feet) times 7.5 to get gallons.

To clarify, I would be interested if it is indeed 250

Edited by LadAShark

7 hours ago, Gaidin said:

Moving at the end of the month. Need to sell my 250 Gallon Deep Dimension (5ft x 3ft x 2ft) Glass aquarium with stand. Willing to let go cheap. Tank has dual rear overflows and returns. Black wood stand and Acrylic sump. You Haul but I will help.  Tons of equipment also available if interested in the tank. items like skimmers, pumps, mp40s Neptune apex with lots of modules and extras. Please contact me if interested. Tank is priority vs equipment. I can store the equipment but the tank must go. Serious inquiries please.  $550/obo Call or text for pics and more info -   5 oh 3 nine 8 nine 9.4.0.2 

Pics might help.