ISO: nice rimless 25-120g tank

Taylorhardy1

The title pretty much says it all. Looking for something I can manage a little easier than the 16g aio I'm running right now. I've got cash sitting aside for a 120g, but I haven't been able to convince the girlfriend it's reasonable to spend $2250 on some glass boxes with a particle board stand. So I'm praying someone somewhere local has a nice tank they'll part with so I can let her get her hair done with the leftover cash as a "please don't make me sleep on the couch" kinda present.😂 Anything rimless with a sump in the 25-120g range is something I'd consider, but could even be interested in a Red Sea max I could modify. Have cash in hand, or various trades. I'm also a Mechanic and could trade parts and labor for the dusty old setup you've just got sitting. Let me know if you've got anything! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PowderBlue said:

Flash21 has a 50 gallon aio with a night light setup and stand for sale. He might need some work done on his car soon too emoji38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a True Hollywood Story! On the 💩 📦.   But it’s a WaterBox 50.3 with no sump. 

Edited by Flash21

27 minutes ago, Flash21 said:

That’s a True Hollywood Story! On the 💩 📦.   But it’s a WaterBox 50.3 with no sump. 

Wonder how the waterbox's handle being drilled. Aio isnt completly out of the question with how plausible modifying most tanks are anymore. I definitely could be interested if you wanted to arrange a trade/partial trade for labor on your car though!

2 minutes ago, Blue Z Reef said:

If your not on a huge time crunch for a tank I will have my 45 gal rimless marineland tank and stand for sale. Has a corner overflow and sump. Haven’t figured out price yet as I’m waiting to get my big tank moved in and going first...maybe a month out?

Was interested until you said corner overflow 😅 the tank will be in a spot where we want 3 sides fully visible, without seeing plumbing unfortunately.