CNC is having a Sale!!

Jorge

2 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

That rock is rad!  

It rocks!😅

1 hour ago, CrabbyCrabs said:

What kind of rock is that? Caribsea man made or?

Brand new product directly from Indonesia. It is man made from calcium bicarbonate and is extremely porous.

Barrier reef in Washington and CNC carry it exclusively.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jexter said:

QQ on the raffle,  was in this morning and snagged some great new pieces (including one of those $40 WD, woot), would i have automatically been entered or was i supposed to ask? Thanks for the great sale!

I got you. I'll throw one in there and contact you through here in case you win.

5 hours ago, Hayes said:

Yes I forgot to ask also, Are we automatically entered?

I got you covered Hayes!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

That's how I do it, bro!

Man, the store was stocked today! I got a several nice corals, including one of the WD frags. Also got a pistol shrimp, goby, and a Gigas clam! Thanks for always bringing the heat!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oh wow!  I don't think I've ever even seen a T. Gigas in a store before.  Pics? 

Oh wow!  I don't think I've ever even seen a T. Gigas in a store before.  Pics? 

I'll try and snag one later. It's not especially impressive at the moment (when compared to some ultra blues) but it'll grow into a beautiful specimen. ORA has started aqua culturing them. As is always the case, Jeff aka Don Vito Corleone, made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

I'll try and snag one later. It's not especially impressive at the moment (when compared to some ultra blues) but it'll grow into a beautiful specimen. ORA has started aqua culturing them. As is always the case, Jeff aka Don Vito Corleone, made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Hopefully there was no horse’s head involved.

Seriously, how big is your new system? I read they grow really fast when young. I’d love to see it grow into a specimen like Garrett had!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lexinverts said:

Hopefully there was no horse’s head involved.

Seriously, how big is your new system? I read they grow really fast when young. I’d love to see it grow into a specimen like Garrett had!

I asked Garrett at one point how old he thought that clam was and he said easily 40+ years old.  The gigas in particular amazes me as the king of the Tridachnids.  

• Like 1