Need Trident reagent ASAP

SuncrestReef

3 weeks ago I ordered a 6-month supply of Trident reagents from BRS.  They screwed up the order and I still haven't received it.  Now, due to a death in my wife's family, I'll be traveling later this week.  I'm trying to locate anyone who has Trident reagents available so I can swap it before leaving town.  If you have any I would greatly appreciate if we can work out a deal.  I could either buy it or replace it when my order arrives and I return from my trip.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

Reagents have been out of stock for the past week, almost across the board.  (Thus I don't personally have any.)  Neptune's own website doesn't offer 6 month supply, but Does offer the standard 2 month version.   Maybe call them.

Otherwise, have you called the local shops?

I highly doubt any local shops carry it, since there are only about 4 of us in Oregon who own a Trident.

49 minutes ago, PetVet said:

After six month wait I just received notice from BRS Trident being shipped.  I’m calling to see about expedited shipping and can order additional reagent if you need it ASAP?

scott

Thanks Scott, but that won't be necessary.  I spoke with BRS today and they offered to send a reagent refill next day air as soon as they get it back in stock.  Unless they get it in tomorrow I doubt it will arrive in time to help me.