SOLD: 21" Shadow Overflow $100

obrien.david.j

Updating - SOLD.

Won in the raffle at MACNA.   Passing the savings on to you.  SOLD

21" wide, inside box 6" tall, outside box 7" tall.  all bulk heads included

Nice design, clear top and clear windows in sides to observe what's happening.   Still Shrink Wrapped.

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

Edited by obrien.david.j
  • Like 1

I got feedback that it isn't obvious what this product is.   Just google : "reef savvy ghost overflow"

Here's web details and some pictures once I unwrapped it.   This is Beautifully Made!  Super clean construction.

Won in the raffle at MACNA.   Passing the savings on to you.  $100

From Vendor Website:

GEN5 21″ GHOST OVERFLOW

$300.00  <-- (Vendor Price.  I'm selling for $100.)

Available Exclusively on Reef Savvy Aquariums

Specifications:
1,500 GPH

Interior Box: 21″L x 1.25″W x 6″H
Laser Cut Removable Weir Cover
(2) 1.5″ Mounting Bulkheads
Exterior Box: 21″L x 2.5″W x 8″H
(3) 1″ Direct Connect Drains
3/8″ Heavy Duty Polycarbonate Cover

REDESIGNED, REIMAGINED, REINVENTED.

The Reef Savvy Ghost overflow is simple, sleek, and most importantly dead silent. It’s the perfect marriage between aesthetics and functionality. It is the culmination of a lifetime of reef keeping experiences, backed up by 20 years of aquarium design and fabrication. Although, there are bargain brand imports and mass-produced mold injection overflows that bear a superficial resemblance to the Ghost, a closer look will reveal just how different they really are. From the materials we use, to the machining and assembly process, every aspect of the Ghost has been thoughtfully taken into consideration.

(... more ...)

PLUMBING THE GHOST OVERFLOW.

The Ghost Overflow is extremely versatile by design; having 3 drains, it will accept just about any plumbing configuration. There are many popular and proven plumbing methods to choose from. Many of these methods have obvious similarities and may have been inspired, or derived by one or the other. Our personal favorite is the Beananimal method; it’s dead silent, employs a full siphon, and requires the use of an emergency drain. Regardless of the method you choose, we recommend you maintain one of the drains as an emergency. Some of the other popular plumbing configurations are the Durso Standpipes and The Herbie Method.

Post Un-Wrapping Pictures:

(attached)

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi There,

Is this still available? 

Also crazy long shot but I'm located in Australia and have been trying to locate one of these ever since Reef Savvy stopped selling these individually from their website. 

I'm more than willing to pay for the overflow and shipping if you're willing to get a quote and ship internationally. 

Regards

Sam