Mushrooms melting

Lazyreefer

everything that's already been said. Plus, are there any lps or neme's that might be stinging them? is there a powerhead that might be blasting them really hard?

But really, if you're not sure about all the parameter's stability over the past 2-6 weeks, then it could well be those things.

I've recently downloaded (for $5) the Reef Trace app (android, but it's also iPhone) to track parameters and really like it; I can easily see my current parameter's value vs the previous entry for that parameter, and a chart showing the history of multiple parameters...awesome way to see if they are actually stable. It's on thing to be in a 'good' range, it's better to know they aren't changing.

2 hours ago, Manny Tavan said:

You’ll probably get a better answer if you post all your parameters because “solid” is difficult to interpret. Did you try a water change?

You’re definitely right, I just meant I had tested them within the last week and nothing was out of range or inconsistent or anything sorry I should’ve been more specific. More of just wondering if something specific has caused this to happen to other people’s mushrooms