ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???

pdxmonkeyboy

Ok folks.. the time has come to get serious and up your game...

Seventy. Five. Gallon. Tank.

That's right, and it comes with everything needed in order to get started and find out that you need more stuff!

75 gallon glass tank, what brand you say? (Because you just want to ask and have no real intention of buying it) it is an Aquoan or something. Basically the pinnacle of mass produced factory tank. Built south of the wall? Maybe and with joints like this I wouldn't be surprised. You cant get these tanks just anywhere. These come from Petco.

Artistic wooded stand. It's made of wood! Not just any wood... lumber grade wood. I can throw in some wet particle board if you want the full petco aquarium experience.

Canister filter which works great. You dont even have to clean it for months it's so big. What's good about this is that if you wait long enough, when you open it up it smells like satan's diarrhea, in August, in a locked car sitting in the sun. It also kind of has a faint nose of expressed cat anal gland.

It has glass hinged lids, and for a limited time, I will throw in a free heater!

Lastly, it has LED lights that actually make your fish look good. The lights are strong enough to grow significant amounts of hair algae and will also likely support aptasia.

Tank comes with some dirty sand and what I like to call "essence of Jaggy"

This is posted on facebook and craigslist for $150 but because portland has the largest collection of cheap [language filter] reefers, I am willing to let it go for $100 if your a paid member.

Single? Want to impress the ladies? Got a date lined up soon? All you need is this tank and a half dozen green chromis... and it's in the bag.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

a9a42e4d8d584164939a7ef73160bf17.jpg355cf81bdf5f76e1df2ef350fac12bca.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

OK, this is weird. You are not going to believe this....   The guy from CL that was going to come pick up the tank dropped off the face of the earth!!   He was going to come at 6 yesterday...then... he ghosted me.  And I don't mean like Patrick Swazie ghosted me..like we made a clay pot together.. he just disappeared.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

OK, this is weird. You are not going to believe this....   The guy from CL that was going to come pick up the tank dropped off the face of the earth!!   He was going to come at 6 yesterday...then... he ghosted me.  And I don't mean like Patrick Swazie ghosted me..like we made a clay pot together.. he just disappeared.

I can tell you are "shocked" by this.  Ugh, CL is such a pain.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Brian I had a rough day so I thank you for the laugh!  I think people on Facebook have commitment issues,  hopefully the next CLter will make a firm commitment on taking home the Satan's dirreah canister with them.

• Like 1

Another fish 'flake'. [emoji12]
So what else is new...?

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

14 hours ago, Willapa said:

This is turning out the be a great sale thread.....well at least for the onlookers! Maybe it's the curse of Jaggy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably the biggest reason it hasn't sold already.  People come look at it and then they just get angry, butt their head against the glass, and leave. 

Has anyone on the forum ever had a fish tank exorcism done?> 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, spectra said:

Maybe you should just take it to Cuttlefish this weekend set it up...............and try and sell........................:popcorn:

I think this is a great idea. Maybe he'll start bringing in freshwater fish too!