PNWMAS CAT THREAD!!

pdxmonkeyboy

Yeah yeah yeah, dogs come when you call them and all that, but cats purr. Do dogs purr when you pet their belly? No. Can you tell your dog, hey dude, we are leaving for the weekend, I left a bunch of food out, see you on sunday? No, you can't.

So I will start it out with our two adults. Wyatt and woodhouse da5c21aedcc7ce55bf4f410930a4e393.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Here's my baby, Crazy The Cat. Part Maine Coon. She passed last fall at 19. Moved with me from Wisconsin when I was 18. Best cat ever. She used herself as bait to catch birds out of the air. Fought with raccoons. Loved her turkey. Stood her ground against feral cats till the day she left. She was feisty but loved attention.

IMG_20171011_202857940_HDR.jpg

• Like 4

This is Bucket and Zacheus, our stubby Manx brothers.  We lost Bucket last year just about this time (see "RIP Bucket: Best Cat Ever" thread for reference) and still mourn him... he was special.  The new arrival this spring is Harley Quinn, a seal point mix with some spunk and lots of love.  Can't find a picture of Jake right now - he is a  basic black "cat's cat" and did lots of hard work getting Harley adapted to living with other cats.  All were strays/surrenders with Jake being the youngest when we got him (5 months).  Lately I will say that my experiences with people in general have only made me appreciate my cats more (present company excepted, of course) 😃

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

• Like 3

Just now, Emerald525 said:

Sister was hiding and isn’t as narcissistic 

Will say those are some nice cats.................Like I said not really a cat person but those act more like a dog :laugh: when I was there they were begging............pet me pet me.................

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, spectra said:

Will say those are some nice cats.................Like I said not really a cat person but those act more like a dog :laugh: when I was there they were begging............pet me pet me.................

You are totally a cat person. Face it and embrace it!🤗 They don’t come out right away  when new people come over particularly Ollie.  They flocked to you immediately. Animals can be pretty good judges of character !

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

You are totally a cat person. Face it and embrace it!🤗 They don’t come out right away  when new people come over particularly Ollie.  They flocked to you immediately. Animals can be pretty good judges of character !

Well am an animal person..................like I said right now we are cat less.................came home the other day and there was a feral momma cat with babies in the neighbors yard.............neighbor called some animal people who set a trap.............told them next time just ask........ my mom deals with a no kill shelter and well would have probably taken one as thats how we got Max...............he was born in a briar patch just up the street and was living under our deck.........

• Like 1

17 hours ago, spectra said:

Well am an animal person..................like I said right now we are cat less.................came home the other day and there was a feral momma cat with babies in the neighbors yard.............neighbor called some animal people who set a trap.............told them next time just ask........ my mom deals with a no kill shelter and well would have probably taken one as thats how we got Max...............he was born in a briar patch just up the street and was living under our deck.........

I am an animal person too more dogs than cats but I believe in being kind to all of them. Never understood how people can be so cruel to animals.  I would never work for an animal shelter because I would end up with so many animals.  There is a crow that I started feeding dog food several years ago as a truce because it kept hanging around the dog food bowl and pooping around it.  It now comes around in the morning regularly with its children for a snack .

• Like 4