The ReefBox hours for Sat and Sun

The ReefBox

Public service announcement for anyone driving I-205 northbound through Portland this weekend:

I-205 N will be closed between Foster Rd and I-84 from 9pm Friday through 5am Monday for paving. 

See: https://www.oregonlive.com/commuting/2019/08/portland-metro-thursday-traffic-odot-closes-i-205-northbound-for-weekend-paving-beginning-friday-night.html

PBPV4WASGVA75JVRQFMQEQF7PQ.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Public service announcement for anyone driving I-205 northbound through Portland this weekend:

I-205 N will be closed between Foster Rd and I-84 from 9pm Friday through 5am Monday for paving. 

See: https://www.oregonlive.com/commuting/2019/08/portland-metro-thursday-traffic-odot-closes-i-205-northbound-for-weekend-paving-beginning-friday-night.html

PBPV4WASGVA75JVRQFMQEQF7PQ.png

Thanks for heads up John!!

3 hours ago, DaveZ said:

Brian, are you possibly doing a soft opening today? I’d love to stop by during lunch to check out the shop!

Dave sorry for late reply I was there today cleaning up but soft opening is tomorrow!!  If you need a one off time I can meet you there!!

• Like 1

I checked out @The ReefBox today and was impressed!  Brian's done a great job setting up a variety of tanks, from a long wall of fish tanks, another wall with inverts and smaller fish, and a U-shaped area of tanks for corals.  There's also a very large shallow frag tank in the middle of the U with a center overflow that will be spectacular when finished.  Plus 200 gallon RO/DI and saltwater tanks, and a big tank full of live rock.  Everything is clean and neatly organized.

Even for a "soft opening", there were a lot of fish and corals to pick from.  Can't wait to see it when everything is fully built-out and stocked!

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6827.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6842.jpg

IMG_6824.jpg

IMG_6825.jpg

IMG_6841.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

I checked out @The ReefBox today and was impressed!  Brian's done a great job setting up a variety of tanks, from a long wall of fish tanks, another wall with inverts and smaller fish, and a U-shaped area of tanks for corals.  There's also a very large shallow frag tank in the middle of the U with a center overflow that will be spectacular when finished.  Plus 200 gallon RO/DI and saltwater tanks, and a big tank full of live rock.  Everything is clean and neatly organized.

Even for a "soft opening", there were a lot of fish and corals to pick from.  Can't wait to see it when everything is fully built-out and stocked!

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6827.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6842.jpg

IMG_6824.jpg

IMG_6825.jpg

IMG_6841.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

John than you so much!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Wow... I love that layout.  Looks really neat and practical as well.  Surprised how many fish you have in there already - I think I see some nice wrasses in there!  Congrats Brian, sorry I didn't make it over there today.

No worries my friend I am around the next couple days