Taylorhardy1

Let me fix your car, or build your dream racecar!

Hey everyone, my name's Taylor. As some of you know, I'm a mechanic. I've been working on cars professionally for about 6 years now. I've spent a season working with a race team in Utah where I modified, built, and maintained multiple different makes and models. I've had my hands on everything from general repairs on your everyday cars and trucks, to maintaining Lamborghinis, Ferrari's and Porsches, to installing various custom modifications on everything in between. I specialize in Audi's, but have been lucky enough to gain experience with just about everything. I have a shop in Silverton where I can do more extensive repairs and builds, or can come directly to you and get your car taken care of. I charge $50/hour for labor, and have multiple accounts with reputable parts vendors to get you the best prices on the best parts. If you've got anything you need done on your vehicle shoot me a pm and let's talk! 

• Like 1

Hey - glad to see you back Taylor!  I've had work done on my 2001 Audi S4 by Taylor previously and he's a great guy to deal with.  Would definitely suggest giving him a shout if you have something that needs attention.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xmas_one said:

Timing chain b6 s4?

Definitely! I've done a few, and can get the whole kit with updated tensioners, etc. But it's a lot of hours. Definitely a good idea to do some other preventative maintenance while everything's out too.

I need a solid axle swap on my 94 F150 XLT 4x4.  Hard to find a shop willing to do it.  Message me if this is in your wheelhouse. 

• Like 1