Let me fix your car, or build your dream racecar!

Hey everyone, my name's Taylor. As some of you know, I'm a mechanic. I've been working on cars professionally for about 6 years now. I've spent a season working with a race team in Utah where I modified, built, and maintained multiple different makes and models. I've had my hands on everything from general repairs on your everyday cars and trucks, to maintaining Lamborghinis, Ferrari's and Porsches, to installing various custom modifications on everything in between. I specialize in Audi's, but have been lucky enough to gain experience with just about everything. I have a shop in Silverton where I can do more extensive repairs and builds, or can come directly to you and get your car taken care of. I charge $50/hour for labor, and have multiple accounts with reputable parts vendors to get you the best prices on the best parts. If you've got anything you need done on your vehicle shoot me a pm and let's talk! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xmas_one said:

Timing chain b6 s4?

Definitely! I've done a few, and can get the whole kit with updated tensioners, etc. But it's a lot of hours. Definitely a good idea to do some other preventative maintenance while everything's out too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

So im still doing this! However due to covid I had an enormous boom in business when the stimulus checks rolled out, and unfortunately wasnt able to get to alot of your guys cars in a timely manner due to the crazy overload I was under with walk ins, and scheduling in multiple other places, things just got really crazy. However when the stimulus checks started fading out business seemed to do the same. I had a legitimate shop with a sign and everything in vancouver, but unfortunately was forced to move out and sell off some of my large equipment. 

Im currently insured to do mobile work, and am primarily focused on that as ive recently moved and no longer have garage or shop space. My labor rates have gone up since, but since everyone here is so awesome ill offer the $50/ hour rate. Thats 33% off my standard rate.

Times are tough right now for all of us, and with moving out of my shop, and out of my house into an apartment, its been extremely tough for me to say the least.

Let me come to you and perform the work at the same level of quality, or better than your standard shop for less than half your standard shop rate in the area. Not only that, Im able to offer the same warranty and guarantees as any reputable shop.

I primarily service in the portland metro area, but if you wanna pay me for some of my drive time im happy to go wherever you need!

• Like 2

I have a Kymco Grandvista 250 that I haven't started for years. I got a new battery for it but now it won't start. I'm thinking the carburator needs to be cleaned. Let me know if this is something you can do.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

I have a Kymco Grandvista 250 that I haven't started for years. I got a new battery for it but now it won't start. I'm thinking the carburator needs to be cleaned. Let me know if this is something you can do.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Sure! Shoot me a pm and lets talk

• Like 1