Went in for a light....came home with a tank [emoji3059][emoji3059]

Sirena

What I love about our community is the willingness to give and teach. My daughter’s and grandkids tank needed a new light because theirs died last night. I texted a few people late last night and of course there were willing participants!

Well then I messaged Jeff at Cuttlefish and he had the same light we had so we went in today and had lunch and chatted and well not only did we get a light to save the day... but now the kids have a much larger tank!! Whoa. From a 25 gallon to a 60 [emoji15][emoji2962][emoji848]. Needless to say I dropped it off and all the kids are super excited. Will be starting the cycle in about 2 weeks. Although seriously considering having someone drill it (ehhh hmmm Scott) so I can put in a sump [emoji2374]

Thanks Jeff for making the kids day.... 2 of the 3 have birthdays coming up so this was perfect. We will have to come pick out some super amazing coral though... soooo much more room!!!

New to us light to save the day on the old tank

df012f05d6ae15dc517f8ada5f6ee09f.jpg

Temporary home on the garage till I can get some more sand and rock.

d8b6aede822299af95242b54cd480540.jpg

So much room for a sump!!!

03e7b4cd0f7e939609d0e87b5d53b5f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 14

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

That’s awesome Sirena!  Might as. Well get the kids used to the “bigger is better” tank escalation early!  Teasing aside - that should be a great tank for them. I do like the idea of adding a sump though 👍

Yes I told Sirena this tank would be perfect if it had a sump!

Thanks again Jeff it was great to see you friend !

• Like 1