The ReefBox is OPENING!! August 2nd

The ReefBox

3 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Congratulations!! I know you put in a lot of hours to make this happen! Tank or not I will  be there ! Just making sure it’s Friday right ?

Well the 2nd is a friday so.........................I would say yes ;)

How many people will leave work early ?

Oh and Cangrats Brian but still a few things to do.............stopped in today and looks good so far...............

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Well guess I will end up missing it unless Brian stays open until 10:00 or so - about how long it would take me to get there after work 😄

Well yeah traffic sucks now.....................I was in Kims part of town today around 11 and didnt get back into the couve till 12:30 or so.............why the hell is there traffic at noon..............

Weekends are getting worse now to.............

48 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well yeah traffic sucks now.....................I was in Kims part of town today around 11 and didnt get back into the couve till 12:30 or so.............why the hell is there traffic at noon..............

Weekends are getting worse now to.............

Yep - I was in an I5 North backup across the Freemont bridge at 7:30 the other night.  Basically from noon on now seems to be one continuous rush hour.

• Sad 1