Tuesday after work fun

MrBret

Every Tuesday from 5pm to 9pm during the summer months there is a Saturday Market style / car show/ farmers market/concert out side our shop in Down Town Hillsboro. If you live in Beaverton I bet you didnt even know about this hidden event......fyi

20190716_192658.jpg

20190716_192402.jpg

20190716_192334.jpg

20190716_192230.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

You should put some zoas out next to those blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries.  Either that or you should do wine tasting inside you shop!!! 🍷😂

The wine tasting is once a month on the first Tueasday of the month :)

6 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

@MrBret What hours are you open during the Tuesday farmer's market?  My wife & I might stop in sometime soon!!!

12 to 7 Monday thru Friday.........I double dare you to come out on a Tuesday, lol.  I mean where else can you get an elephant ear and a wine slushie ...

Edited by MrBret

where do you recommend we park during the farmer's market?  I tried to stop by your shop for the first time a couple weeks ago and it must have been a Tuesday cause it was a nightmare to find parking.  maybe finding parking shouldn't be that hard but i'm not familiar with Hillsboro and i just gave up and went home.  don't worry, i'll try to stop in another time.        

1 hour ago, kilmca said:

where do you recommend we park during the farmer's market?  I tried to stop by your shop for the first time a couple weeks ago and it must have been a Tuesday cause it was a nightmare to find parking.  maybe finding parking shouldn't be that hard but i'm not familiar with Hillsboro and i just gave up and went home.  don't worry, i'll try to stop in another time.        

If your coming by the best way once your in Hillsboro is to come down Baseline until you get to 1st...turn right.  There is a parking garage right there on the left. 

20190718_092620.jpg

20190718_092627.jpg

Love the photos you took!  I would love to add that when you're here there are a lot of really fun businesses who reside on our street you should check out at the same time!  There are clothing stores, an awesome shoe store, a Crystal store, Garden store, Amazing restaurants, Antique stores, Toy store, etc., etc.,  Also, there are lots and lots of street vendors not pictured here.  ❤️    

Edited by MrsBret
forgot about the best shoe store ever
  • Like 1