WTB: hammer/frog spawn/torch

Ron

Looking for some cheaper $10 frags if anyone has a large colony there looking to spair a head or more off of. Tanks to flat, need something that moves around lol.

Let me know what's available. 

Located in albany Oregon but can travel :)

Just now, Amaez90 said:

I also said we could do a trade. Are you intrested or not.

Well if we are talking this thread, I didn't say I was looking to trade.

I apologize if your offended I looked in your other post an seen your asking price an I'm sorry I don't have any coral to trade.

Again,  thank you for putting it out there though :)

happy reefing :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amaez90 said:

No prob. I would be willing to do $10 a head. How many heads do you want?

What a nice guy! 10 per head is very generous considering it's aquacultured. Cost of indo hammers has gone up dramatically and the cost of Aussie hammers has always been high. I'll take one of those heads if you're coming to the meeting this Sunday!

3 hours ago, Amaez90 said:

No prob. I would be willing to do $10 a head. How many heads do you want?

What area are you in?.

18 minutes ago, Snappy said:

I got some hammer I’m needing to downsize too. I plan on heading to meeting this Sunday. I’m in Salem. Would do a $10 frag.

Awesome,  I'm in Albany an could just drive up to Salem. 

Alright. Do you got a set of clippers to trim a head off for you? I’ll see what I have, but likely mine is used for mechanical work and has oil on it. I only have the one aquarium and no quarantine tank. I’m crowded as is, so it’s difficult to cut them in advance. Hoping to move most of it this weekend at the event. 

3 minutes ago, Snappy said:

Alright. Do you got a set of clippers to trim a head off for you? I’ll see what I have, but likely mine is used for mechanical work and has oil on it. I only have the one aquarium and no quarantine tank. I’m crowded as is, so it’s difficult to cut them in advance. Hoping to move most of it this weekend at the event. 

If you have enough growth,  you should be able to just brake a branch off.. it's always ideal to let things heal before selling em.

The colony is nearly 3 years old with spot feedings and it’s got a good rock branch base. Probably only an inch between branches though. My tank is crowded and I need to get a 2nd magnetic frag rack for doing this process. I agree it’s better to heal before selling. Space is super limited and I have a newborn, making things difficult. I discounted to $10 a head to make up for the difference.