Clown eggs

talkalot82

Clown eggs for my percs. Laid today. I'm getting my tank ready. Green water coming so are rotifers. First clutch for this pair.  And it's been years since I've done this.  Anything new discovered in the last few years or still same?  This is how I'm doing my rotis and green water. Just smaller scale. Since I only have 2 clowns breeding.

I have a ada tank ready minus the black paper on sides. I'm doing that tomorrow.  I have a small led mounted above the tank.  Foam white under tank. 

Then bottles for green water and 5 gallon tank for rotifers. Just need a light for green water. My old one broke. Wish me luck. I got my clown book out too... 

20190710_224343.jpg

20190710_190616.jpg

• Like 2

I only do 4 bottles of green water too.  And then on a separate air pump I do the rotifers. I separate the rotifers due to not wanting any change of cross contamination to my green water. I'm also using LEDs for green water this time.  My t8s fixture went out. Apparently  you can't go out and buy a fixture anymore short like I need it two bulbs and has a wall plug. They are either one bulb, or need wiring. So I got a dual led from home depot

I only do 4 bottles of green water too.  And then on a separate air pump I do the rotifers. I separate the rotifers due to not wanting any change of cross contamination to my green water. I'm also using LEDs for green water this time.  My t8s fixture went out. Apparently  you can't go out and buy a fixture anymore short like I need it two bulbs and has a wall plug. They are either one bulb, or need wiring. So I got a dual led from home depot
What length fixture are you looking for? I have a three t8 bulb 36" Fixture seperate switches for the bulbs so can only use the ones you want. Works great256dcc05149a3f61b70beedeb2e57a9b.jpg

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, talkalot82 said:
Wow that's far from me

[emoji23] I'm far from everyone pretty much lol. I just noticed you're in Springfield so yeah I'd say pretty far... 

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

Edited by TaylorW