Carbondoser C02 regulator power supply specs?

albertareef

Back for another round of obscure gear needs...

Today, I happen to be looking for someone who has one of the Carbondoser C02 regulators and would be willing to check the specs on the power supply unit for me.  Trying to test out a unit missing the PS and can't find the specs online.  If anyone could take a peak at theirs and let me know that would be great.  Thanks!

• albertareef changed the title to Carbondoser C02 regulator power supply specs?

From reef central:    Scott

Registered Member

Needed a friggin magnifying glass ---
V-Infinity Class 2 Power Supply Model EPS 120050
Part# EPS120050 P5P
Output 12V .5 A
Made in China 
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, albertareef said:

Back for another round of obscure gear needs...

Today, I happen to be looking for someone who has one of the Carbondoser C02 regulators and would be willing to check the specs on the power supply unit for me.  Trying to test out a unit missing the PS and can't find the specs online.  If anyone could take a peak at theirs and let me know that would be great.  Thanks!

I may have an extra one laying around 

1 hour ago, viper55 said:

I may have an extra one laying around 

That would be awesome if you did!  I know the company sells them but would be good to just see if it is at all functional first - which is why I was hoping the specs lined up with something I already had laying around.  PetVet posted the basics above but still need to track down that part number and check the polarity.

57 minutes ago, albertareef said:

That would be awesome if you did!  I know the company sells them but would be good to just see if it is at all functional first - which is why I was hoping the specs lined up with something I already had laying around.  PetVet posted the basics above but still need to track down that part number and check the polarity.

This might help:  https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/cui-inc/EPS120050-P5P/T983-P5P-ND/1016859

Polarization Positive Center
Output Connector Barrel Plug, 2.1mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 12.0mm
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

I have a spare you can try from an extra carbon Doser I had.  Your welcome to use it to see if your unit works    Pm for pick up arrangements 

• Thanks 1