Tunze 6100/parts?

albertareef

Hey all,

I am wondering if anyone has a box of old Tunze parts lying around. I currently run some old x-wave power heads which I like a lot and are basically a copy of the Tunze 6100 and am contemplating trying to resurrect some of the 6100s to play with.  Turns out that while the pump design is very similar, the mounts, power supplies etc. aren't compatible (pesky patens I'm guessing).  Anyway - if anybody has some give me a shout.

Why you might reasonably ask?  1) I hate perfectly good old gear going to waste 2) the 7095 controller has adjustment knobs!  C'mon, who doesn't like some knobs in this era of touch screens?  3) I'm weird that way...

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

I like to touch and turn knobs myself, heck with the finger swiping and touch screens. 

Good luck Sean! 

I know it sounds silly but there is something about the tactile nature of knobs to control things that is appealing (yes, I'm getting old).  Maybe that is why I still rock vintage audio gear as well 🙂 

Got some leads on some pumps (thanks!) but still no mounting hardware.  Seems like this was shared for the 6100/1, 6201, 6301series of pumps which had the same basic design but different flow ratings.  In case anyone forgot (or didn't know, like me), the mounting hardware looks like this... Thanks again!   

6200.255.jpg