New to reef keeping

Iceoflife23

Hi my name is Ryan Gola I live in Battle Ground, WA. I have a new reef tank it’s about 4 months old just wanted to see if there any reefers around my area as of right I’m new to reefing. Would love to have some tips or if there’s any more local reefers around Battle Ground thank you! 

• Like 3

Welcome!  I know there are several members in the Vancouver area, so not too far.  You'll find a lot of useful information in these forums if you browse around.  We also hold monthly meetings in various locations, with the next meeting at All Things Aquarium in Wilsonville, OR on July 21st.  It's a good way to meet fellow reefers and put faces to the names here on the forums.

Post some photos of your tank if you have a chance.  We love photos here!

• Like 3

Welcome! [emoji322]Like Suncrestreef already said there are several members in your area, but if you ever have any questions don't be shy! Especially when you're new to reefing it can feel a little overwhelming, there are many people here that have helped me over the years. If you have any pictures we would love to see them! It's a wonderful place to meet new people and talk and trade all things reef [emoji4][emoji3526][emoji4]

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hello Iceoflife23,

I am fairly new to reefing as well.  I live in Camas Wa, so not too far from you.  My tank is going on 6 months now.  I have a Red Sea 250 which is roughly 60 Gallons. 

There are a lot of people out here to help you. This community is very good at trying to make everyone successful. They have been a great help to me. 

What size tank do you have? What are your goals for the tank?  

Welcome Ryan!  Glad you found the club and hope you find the forums useful.  As noted above, there are several members in WA including Vancouver and points North.  We have a members map that show locations of some of our club (it is an opt in so not everyone is represented) and it also shows the location of many of the LFS so that might be useful for you.  Hopefully you can make a meeting one of these days and meet some of the regulars here.

• Like 1

Hi my name is Ryan Gola I live in Battle Ground, WA. I have a new reef tank it’s about 4 months old just wanted to see if there any reefers around my area as of right I’m new to reefing. Would love to have some tips or if there’s any more local reefers around Battle Ground thank you! 
Welcome!
I'm in BG, off of Eaton, towards Hockinson.

As for tips, I can probably break off a few small acro tips for ya... 🤣
Corny, but that's all I got (j/k).

Hit me up, if you feel the need or if you just wanna shoot the s#!t.

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

• Like 1