Breakdown Sale (Fish, Shrimp, Snails and live rock)

hkhsiao

Dear Reefers,

I am sad to let you know that I need to let go of my fishes and break down my tank due to other conflicts in life. I have them for almost 2 and half years and always enjoy their company. My main thing is to find them a good home.

Livestock:

A) Pair of mated spawning clownfish (Female ~3", male ~2"), first pair of the fish in my tank since Feb. 2017. Started regular spawning early this year. $60 total for the pair

B) 4" Yellow Tang, $35

C) 3.5" Kole Tang, $35

D) 5" Lamarck Angelfish, $40

E) 5.5" One Spot Foxface, $35

F) 2" Azure Damsel, $5

G) Pukani live rock with coraline, 7 pieces (2 big, 3 medium, 2 small) total ~55 lbs. big one $15, medium $10, small $5 

H) various snails, big one $1, small ones free with $10+ purchases

I) 2" Skunk cleaner shrimp, $15 (can't get a photo)

Tank and other equipment will be for sale in a later post after sale of livestock.

Thanks,

Kai

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

I am trying to line up buyers this Saturday afternoon. I am in Bethany area. Yellow tang, one spot foxface still available. Willing to let go for $20 each for a good home by this Saturday. Azure damsel free for a good home too. Please PM me! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One spot foxface still available. He is my favorite one in the tank. Model citizen and pretty fat and healthy! Hope can find a good home for him tomorrow. Open house 2:30pm to 4pm to pick up. Please PM for address. Azure damsel is also availablefor free.

1 hour ago, hkhsiao said:

Only pukani live rocks left ( soaked in saltwater in tub now) $50 for 50lbs total.

Sweet deal for something you cant get anymore................GLWS and sorry to see you go.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...