Hello From Aloha

Sullydanurse

Hello, first post here on PNWMAS. I have two tanks, a 13 gallon mixed nano reef, and a 75 gallon display that will be an acro dominant reef. The 75 has only been running for about 4 months and it is in the ugly tank faze. So far only has the beginning of a small zoa garden. The 13 has been running for almost a year and a half.20190529_204041.thumb.jpg.31e71ab3b709fda22e0ae3a9da44ee9b.jpg20190612_114131.thumb.jpg.ccbe121cd05a2aace52855fd30e5b0b9.jpg20190621_192646.thumb.jpg.7b48efe8bd48ab44898c770d984b1d57.jpg

• Like 6

Hi Higher Thinking, I am a psychiatric nurse for Kaiser Permanente. Sully is my nick name. Are you planning on stalking me lol [emoji848][emoji33]

Hahaha! No. My wife started earlier this year at Providence Portland. Just a shot in the dark.

It was more just sarcasm regarding your forum name.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

Hahaha! No. My wife started earlier this year at Providence Portland. Just a shot in the dark.

It was more just sarcasm regarding your forum name.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No problems! It can be a small world sometimes. I took no offense, I literally talk to people with mental health conditions all day long, so I am used to being asked lots of questions.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sullydanurse said:

No problems! It can be a small world sometimes. I took no offense, I literally talk to people with mental health conditions all day long, so I am used to being asked lots of questions.

Well, you're in the right place...Many of our significant others and family members think we have mental heath conditions with our coral and fish obsessions! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Dibs on a fox flame frag!! I will trade you something equally cool.

Dont put zoas in your SPS tank! That is what killed my fox flame BTW.

Or you can, but then just regret it later. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

To be honest if the zoas get from the zoa garden up to where the acros are I would probably be pretty happy until they take over lol, but I will be keeping an eye on them for sure! 😳

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...