Officers and Board Members for 2019/20

albertareef

Hello all,

It's that time of year again with PNWMAS elections wrapping up to announce the official officers and board of directors for 2019/20 (through June of 2020).

President:  Bert - badxgillen @badxgillen

Vice President:  Sean - albertareef

Secretary (and TFT coordinator):  Cherany - Flashy Fins @Flashy Fins

Treasurer:  Jeremy - Jeremevans @Jeremevans

Vendor Relations:  Andy - Lexinverts @Lexinverts

Board of Directors (in no particular order):

Greg - youcallmenny @youcallmenny

Jim - Gumby @Gumby

Andrew - Higher Thinking @Higher Thinking

John - Suncrestreef @SuncrestReef

Brandon - Lewisriverfisherman @lewisriverfisherman

Congrats and thank you to everyone wiling to commit time and effort to keep the club running by organizing and staffing events, running raffles, keeping tabs on the finances and legal paperwork, liaison with all the supporting vendors, run the tanks for teachers program, moderate the forum and just being generally supportive of the community as a whole.  Also should give a shout out to a departing members from our BOD, Cody - Paratore @Paratore Thank you all!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Paratore said:

Congrats everyone!!! Sorry I’ve been so radio silent, life has been absolutely crazy.
If you ever need someone to man the raffle station at events, you know where to find me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Cody - good to hear from you.  Hope the crazy part is fun and not stressful and married life is treating you well.

• Like 1

Life is fun :) and I can’t believe my wife and I are coming up on a year in August! Looking forward to things hopefully settling down in a few months so I can get back to my fish[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

It's been an educational year and I'm glad to have the opportunity to serve the club for another.  Schools out for a while and my tank is on a major upswing finally so I'm excited to be even more a part of things!

Glad you are back with us this year - looks to be a fun and productive group for sure.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, albertareef said:

Hey - I tried to get Kim and Holly back on board but I don't think they have recovered from their last run 😀

It's a rough road. It puts a lot of stress on you. It gives you wrinkles, adds 25 years to photos and 5 years to real-life. At that point, age just becomes a number and there's no benefit from it, except being a bit closer to social security and retirement.

It also allows you to look back and say I helped the world for a portion of my life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, albertareef said:

Hey - I tried to get Kim and Holly back on board but I don't think they have recovered from their last run 😀

I usually need three years to recover from three years of  mental energy needed to plan and organize monthly meetings , raffles , frag shows and guest speakers ! 😂 Which is why I have the upmost respect for Badxgillen and Chief having the stamina to do this for years at a time. 

Will likely do another Cinco de Mayo party next year with lots of group buys if I can get the Cuttlefish on board !

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 2