Nothing going on here..

MrBret

If that causes me to trip and fall into your frag tank, do I get to keep the frags I “accidentally” stuff in my mouth? [emoji1787]
Oh yuck [emoji38] I instantly thought of the smell of Xenia for some reason when I read that [emoji40]

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

If that causes me to trip and fall into your frag tank, do I get to keep the frags I “accidentally” stuff in my mouth? [emoji1787]

Also made me think of something I've always wondered, has anyone ever tried stealing live coral or fish from any of the local stores?? I've always wondered if reef store owner's have to worry about coral theft or even fish theft? Pretty off topic lol but your post reminded me of the local farm store here that used to sell puppies, chicks are even kittens and people stole them all the time before they started taking precautions! I've always been curious if anyone has ever tried stealing live coral, I cannot be the only one that's ever wondered that right?? You'd have to be pretty brazen (and stupid) but you never know

Also made me think of something I've always wondered, has anyone ever tried stealing live coral or fish from any of the local stores?? I've always wondered if reef store owner's have to worry about coral theft or even fish theft? Pretty off topic lol but your post reminded me of the local farm store here that used to sell puppies, chicks are even kittens and people stole them all the time before they started taking precautions! I've always been curious if anyone has ever tried stealing live coral, I cannot be the only one that's ever wondered that right?? You'd have to be pretty brazen (and stupid) but you never knowSent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

Garrett at TPA had someone steal three clams, I believe. I can't remember all the details, but apparently they just grabbed them and brought them outside. I think they had purchased something and then they came back in saying the bag broke and they needed another bag full of water. The staff said to just bring the coral back in and they'd rebag it, but the thiefs insisted on just getting another bag. A few moments after handing off the bag of water, they noticed the three clams missing.

There might be more to it, but that's the jist.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, TaylorW said:

Also made me think of something I've always wondered, has anyone ever tried stealing live coral or fish from any of the local stores?? I've always wondered if reef store owner's have to worry about coral theft or even fish theft? Pretty off topic lol but your post reminded me of the local farm store here that used to sell puppies, chicks are even kittens and people stole them all the time before they started taking precautions! I've always been curious if anyone has ever tried stealing live coral, I cannot be the only one that's ever wondered that right?? You'd have to be pretty brazen (and stupid) but you never know

the wet spot had their eel I believe stolen it was on the news a few years back. 

• Like 1

Garrett at TPA had someone steal three clams, I believe. I can't remember all the details, but apparently they just grabbed them and brought them outside. I think they had purchased something and then they came back in saying the bag broke and they needed another bag full of water. The staff said to just bring the coral back in and they'd rebag it, but the thiefs insisted on just getting another bag. A few moments after handing off the bag of water, they noticed the three clams missing.

There might be more to it, but that's the jist.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I hope they caught them, that's disgusting that people actually attempt that type of thing.

the wet spot had their eel I believe stolen it was on the news a few years back. 
Oh gosh I pictured someone trying to wrangle one of those things [emoji38] even if it was a Puffer, how dumb can you be? It makes me sad to think of people doing this, so many of the local reef shops are small business owners so this is their livelihood and it hits them harder I'd think. Stealing from anyone is completely messed up but I get angry when I hear about this type of thing [emoji35]