Accidental fragging of a Green Millepora from Golden Basket

I have a super bright green millepora that I got from golden basket that fell today and fragged itself. It's beautiful piece with nice long polyps. I have several pieces between 3/4 in to a little larger. Looking for $30 or open to trades.  

Here is a video of the mother colony from March of this year. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvVUBv3nBxw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spectra said:

I am a sucker for millis :laugh: put me down for a frag and where I can pick it up................

Hell cash or trade works for me just let me know what your after.............

@spectra sure thing, I'll be around all day on Sunday. I'm in Hillsboro near Cornelius Pass and Baseline.

15 minutes ago, What_The_Frag said:

@spectra sure thing, I'll be around all day on Sunday. I'm in Hillsboro near Cornelius Pass and Baseline.

Really........................well that sucks :laugh: [language filter] its an hour drive for me.................

Any way to save it for me and we can hook up when you get close to civilization.............

11 minutes ago, spectra said:

Really........................well that sucks :laugh: [language filter] its an hour drive for me.................

Any way to save it for me and we can hook up when you get close to civilization.............

@spectra If they all sell I can always frag another piece, the main colony is getting pretty big. Not sure when I will be near Portland next, I try to avoid it as much as possible lol. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, What_The_Frag said:

@spectra If they all sell I can always frag another piece, the main colony is getting pretty big. Not sure when I will be near Portland next, I try to avoid it as much as possible lol. 

Well let me know...............maybe can head out that way and see Mr Brett................I dont get out there much............

I am in WA and yes try to avoid Portland to :laugh:

Well let me know...............maybe can head out that way and see Mr Brett................I dont get out there much............ I am in WA and yes try to avoid Portland to [emoji23]

I'd just make the hour drive! I live out by hagg lake so to go pretty much anywhere is about an hour drive anyway... But seriously WhatTheFrag's got some nice corals it's worth the drive, beautiful tank(s)  

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk