New Neptune ATK announced

SuncrestReef

Neptune just announced their new Version 2 ATK.  It includes newly designed optical sensors and a new PMUP.  The optical sensors are now more resistant to water damage (though I've never had any optical sensor failures yet with the six running on my system for over a year), and the PMUP now features failsafes for running dry or overheating, and more quiet operation.  No price increase.  All the components are also available for purchase separately.  I've had several PMUPs fail (but all covered under warranty), so I'm glad to hear of these improvements.

Edited by SuncrestReef
  • Like 1

Sounds great, I have had no problem with my atk, but I am working on having a backup of everything, may switch out to the new unit when it comes out and clean up my current one for storage.

I have lost one sensor in the last 18 months, but they are easy to swap out, I keep a spare now.

2 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Neptune just announced their new Version 2 ATK.  It includes newly designed optical sensors and a new PMUP.  The optical sensors are now more resistant to water damage (though I've never had any optical sensor failures yet with the six running on my system for over a year), and the PMUP now features failsafes for running dry or overheating, and more quiet operation.  No price increase.  All the components are also available for purchase separately.  I've had several PMUPs fail (but all covered under warranty), so I'm glad to hear of these improvements.

U need to start a online blog for Neptune’s. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1