NateDawg

Looking for a 60ish gallon cube

I'm looking for a cube aquarium that's around 60 gallons. I'd be just looking for the tank, not the stand, unless it could fit a 4 foot sump. Let me know what you Got! Thanks for looking!!!

Iam trying to sell my 65 gallon its not a fancy rimless tank or anything and its not really a cube its close i think its like 36"x24"x24"

or close to it atleast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jeffster
      I have a Reef Octopus LX 1000s to give away. It needs a new pump as old one is dead and gone . I think it’s all here. I’m located in Brush Prairie Washington. Free 

• By donohu21
      $500 for 20 Gallon Long aquarium with 10 gallon sump. Current Marine Orbit Pro LED 18-24 inch light with remote. Current USA eflux wave complete pump kit. Heater. 30-40lbs of live rock, 10lbs Black Sand.  Livestock: Duncan, Utter Chaos, Orange Hammer, Alveopora, Ricordea Yuma, Purple Mushroom, Purple and Red Monicap, Kenyan Tree, Rock Flower Anemone (3), Green Birds-nest, Blasto, Micromusa, Green Favites, Acan, Yellow Goby, Sexy Shrimp (2), Pom Pom Crab, Pandoras Zoa, Meteor Shower Cyphastrea, Pink Sponge, and full clean up crew. 

• By NateDawg
      Coming soon to Albany Oregon.... another Pico reef jar. This one's pretty small at about .87 gallons total without any substrate or rock! Gunna try a new idea of having the top seal tight at the top so I can put a pump somewhere else in a sump of sorts and have it push water through the system, instead of an overflow. Lighting will be from a diy light that I built which consists of 8 spectrums including 415n, 430n, 440n, 470n, 500n, 650n, 5k white, and 20k white. 
      The livestock for this one will be high end "designer" zoas and palythoa and maybe a really nice sps centerpiece.
      The for sure livestock so far will be:
      - hallucination paly
      - utter chaos paly
      - rainbow incinerator zoa
      - Darth maul zoa
      - pink diamond zoa
      - and more..
      I'll be up for suggestions if anyone has a nice zoa or paly to add.

• By NateDawg
      Hi! Well long story short, my finally growing frag of WD got bulldosed by a hermit crab right into the center of my Duncan colony (didn't think that was possible from where the frag was at) but I came home to find a bleach white frag a hermit in its place. Anyway, I really wanna try the piece again (and do a better job at anchoring it to the rock) so I'm looking for a small frag of WD, even just a fully healed nib would suit me. Let me know if any of you have this (or something similar) thanks for reading!!
    • By NateDawg
      I'm looking for a 40 gallon breeder to use as a sump in my new build, preferably in the Albany or Salem area. Doesn't have to be pretty, just water tight. Or if anyone has a sump that's around that gallon range, shoot me a message! Thanks for reading.