Jeffster

Marineland fully adjustable advanced led light

Posted (edited)

I have a lightly used Marineland led light. It is for a 48-60inch long tank. 10.000 k. You can add more led pods to this , there are 30 white 100 k led pods with 4 leds on each pod. There are 6 moonlight pods and you can add up to 12 more pods. Was used for 5 months.works very good. There are optional timers that can be purchased ( in-line). Asking $100 obo. Brush Prairie.

10520DAC-FF10-40AF-801B-E732D51A0DB4.jpeg

Edited by Jeffster
Forgot about my location
  • Like 1

Where are u located?
I believe the ad says Brush Prarie

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By marine depot
      What Is The Right PAR For Vibrant Coral Coloration and Growth?

NEW VIDEO!  Reef Aquarium Lighting Guide

• By Snappy
      I upgraded my Nano Cube to a Clearview top with AI Prime lighting and no longer need the stock LED lid for it. The lid is average used condition. All the lights work, but a few aren't as bright as they were when brand new I'm sure. 
      I considered using the lid to make a custom housing for my AI Prime, but am not comfortable having my Prime in a plastic box inches above the water. Too bright. Also, I feel bad dismantling the lid as it is an upgraded LED lid to begin with and it probably $200-300 new. Can't find the exact replacement online currently as the newer models are wifi and cost $330 new. I think $100 for my lid in current condition is a fair price. 

• By NateDawg
      So I'm planning on using a bluefish mini WiFi controller with the mean well ldd-h drivers for my 180 build. The highest amperage driver they have is a 1500mA one. And I'd need more like 4500mA for the Royal blue channel alone. So my main question is, can you run more than one ldd-h driver off of one pwm channel signal so I can get a total of 4500mA, the outputs of the drivers won't be connected in anyway. I tried to draw a basic of what I want to do.

• By NateDawg
      So I've never bought lighting before, I've always just made it myself but I'd like to try something different. Id like to stay with all led, maybe with some added t5 if someone convinces me lol. I wouldn't need a ton of features, just timing and adjustment of color and intensity. Also more budget friendly but not cheap, if that makes sense at all. I would be having both sps and clams at the bottom of the tank as well. The tanks dimensions are 6'x24.5"x24. Any input would be super helpful plus if anyone has any lighting for sale, I'd be interested in that as Well. Thanks!