Road Trip North

Gumby

Revised. Have you ever wanted to see some of our hobbyist from the Norths extraordinary tanks or buy corals from them? July 27th Saturday Roy(stylaster), myself(gumby), natalia(coraltopia) are setting up a RARE roadtrip up North near the Seattle area. We are planning on 10 cars to carpool up there. We will hit 7 houses. We will be traveling to Seattle, Everett, Renton etc. Natalia(Coraltopia, Paul Hamby, Mike Henham, Mike Phillip's(Shipwrecked Corals), Debrorah Glenn, Gene Friend(Unrivaled Reef), Caitlen Ong. Anyone who knows these people knows this is a great opportunity. These people do not open their doors to anyone. The cost will be $5 each that I will donate to the Tank for Teachers and also split gas cost with your driver. So save your money and send me a PM to save your spot. If you can drive or want to let me know.

• Like 4

Should be July 27th based on the text invite Jim sent me. Sorry I will miss this one, but duty calls - and by duty, I mean a big party someone invited me to weeks ago. 😆 My summer calendar always fills up fast.

Bummed to miss it, but anyone who hasn’t been to Natalia’s before is in for a treat! She painted amazing reef themed murals in her garage and has her tanks packed denser than you thought possible. 

10 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

This is awesome !! Some good guys on that list with some great coral!  July 31 is a Wednesday so what day did you really mean ? Sirena and I could fit 3 more in her car two if you’re a little fat 😂. Sign us up pending date! 

Pooh. Thanks Kim for pointing that date out. I changed it to the 27th.

9 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

What's the time frame for the whole trip?  I'm pretty interested. 

It will be a long day. I will get an exact later but leave 6-6:30am and last stop depends on what your group wants to do but prob leave by 5:30-6:00 pm

• Like 1

Here are just a few of the corals that will available for purchase on the road trip. I will post more when I get some more list.

Coral list
    ◦    CNC Ultra Orange Yuma
    ◦    Dragon eye zoa frag
    ◦    Salmon pink zoa frag
    ◦    Gold branching hammer
    ◦    Space Invader Pectinia frag
    ◦    Blue tip green stag coral
    ◦    Gold Eye Chalice frag
    ◦    Rainbow Pheonix Monti frag
    ◦    Rainbow Monti frag
    ◦    Ultra CaliTort 
    ◦    German Blue Digita 
    ◦    PINK TIP Br HAMMER 
    ◦    Pink Branching Sea Whip
    ◦    GOLD SCROLL 
    ◦    Red Planet 
    ◦    Validia Tricolor 
    ◦    Bali Green Slimer 
    ◦    Toxic Hydnopora 
    ◦    Kryptonite Spongeodis 
    ◦    Tyree Ore MummyEye 
    ◦    Tongan Blue Mushroom 
    ◦    Orange Eye Echinophyllia

• Like 1

Here are just a few of the corals that will available for purchase on the road trip. I will post more when I get some more list.
Coral list
    ◦    Dragon eye zoa frag
    ◦    Rainbow Monti frag
    ◦    Ultra CaliTort 
    ◦    German Blue Digita 
    ◦    PINK TIP Br HAMMER 
    ◦    GOLD SCROLL 
    ◦    Red Planet 
    ◦    Validia Tricolor 
    ◦    Bali Green Slimer 
    ◦    Toxic Hydnopora 
    ◦    Tyree Ore MummyEye 
Yo Jim
I'm sure there are a bunch of stick-heads up north, maybe you can kindly ask them for more higher end sticks (if they are willing to cut some). Being a stick-head yourself, I'm quite sure, you'd want something a bit more worth it, other than what was listed. Then again, you did say, that you'll be adding to the list. After all, we are driving 6 plus hours, round trip. Let's make it worth the time and money.

Also, will they be selling corals at retail or close to it, for the local peeps? I'm sure most of us would like to have an idea on what the corals would cost, approximately. It would give us an idea on how much we need to save or whether it's worth it to even go. Get what I'm sayin'?

If it's alright with you, I'll make a list of things that I'd like to purchase and post it here. Whether they have it or not, it'll give me some sort of idea if the trip will be worth it.

I am saving my pennies and can't wait to go!

Thanks for putting this together, Jim@Gumby!

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

6 hours ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Yo Jim
I'm sure there are a bunch of stick-heads up north, maybe you can kindly ask them for more higher end sticks (if they are willing to cut some). Being a stick-head yourself, I'm quite sure, you'd want something a bit more worth it, other than what was listed. Then again, you did say, that you'll be adding to the list. After all, we are driving 6 plus hours, round trip. Let's make it worth the time and money.

Also, will they be selling corals at retail or close to it, for the local peeps? I'm sure most of us would like to have an idea on what the corals would cost, approximately. It would give us an idea on how much we need to save or whether it's worth it to even go. Get what I'm sayin'?

If it's alright with you, I'll make a list of things that I'd like to purchase and post it here. Whether they have it or not, it'll give me some sort of idea if the trip will be worth it.

I am saving my pennies and can't wait to go!

Thanks for putting this together, Jim@Gumby!

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

There will be alot of nice sps also. I will be posting. Stay tuned.

• Like 2

These are just a few more corals you will see on the roadtrip. I hope everyone can make time to go. I will hopefully get more list as we go. I can't stress how much of an unique opportunity it is for these people to open their houses up to us.

Screenshot_20190611-081459_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20190611-081350_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20190611-081305_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20190611-081250_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203213_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203150_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203137_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203121_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203128_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203112_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203105_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203044_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203017_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-203005_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20190610-202957_One UI Home.jpg

• Like 2

Coral list
    ◦    Dragon eye zoa frag
    ◦    Rainbow Monti frag
    ◦    Ultra CaliTort 
    ◦    German Blue Digita 
    ◦    PINK TIP Br HAMMER 
    ◦    GOLD SCROLL 
    ◦    Red Planet 
    ◦    Validia Tricolor 
    ◦    Bali Green Slimer 
    ◦    Toxic Hydnopora 
    ◦    Tyree Ore MummyEye 

Screenshot_20190612-112158_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20190612-112211_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20190612-112223_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20190612-112233_Drive.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Sweet
Got the same list from Paul the other night. At least now, others can see what's available.

Any word on approx pricing from them? Will the local reefer peeps get some lovin' on prices? Just curious, is all...

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

Not sure. In most cases the more you spend the better the deal.

• 1 month later...

Northern Road Trip

Have you ever wanted to see some of our hobbyist from the Norths extraordinary tanks or buy corals from them? July 27th Saturday Roy Seine, myself Jim Armstrong, Natalia(coraltopia) are setting up a RARE roadtrip up North near the Seattle area. We are planning to meet up there. We will hit 5 to 6 houses. We will be traveling to Seattle, Everett, Renton etc. Natalia(Coraltopia,  Mike Henham, Mike Phillip's(Shipwrecked Corals), Debrorah Glenn, Gene Friend(Unrivaled Reef), Caitlen Ong. Anyone who knows these people knows this is a great opportunity. These people do not open their doors to anyone. We will have some meeting places for those that want to carpool and split gas cost with your driver. So save your money and send me a message to save your spot. If you can drive or want to let me know. If you live up North and want to go no problem.

If you are already going I will get you an idea of our schedule by the end of the week. Anyone that hasn't signed up send me msg so we know how many to expect.

• Like 1

Our group can meet in a couple different spots. If someone wants to carpool leave their car. My 5:00am in Vancouver or Roy's at 6:00am or if they already have everything taken care and no they don't need to meet anybody between 8:30-9:30 at Natalia's. I will put all the addresses up and times in a couple days. Still sign up on the facebook if you can.