Majestic angel adult

So, I finally set up an undercover sting operation in my tank to see who has been munching on my acans.

I put the "bait acan" out. A nice fluffy red guy and bam! My majestic went straight for them.

He is a captively raised fish and absolutely gorgeous. But he must go. I paid $180 for him last May. Which was actually a really good price as they can be pretty rare.

$150 would be great, willing to discount it a bit if there is not a lot of hemming and hawing.

The only thing he picks at is acans. Hammers, torches, other softies are not a problem. 5a2a130c263bb8d9467bb7d0f0b648b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

He is not that big, I'm terrible at guessing. 5" tops I would say. He will still grow but they dont get huge and they actually grow pretty slow.

I still think you need a spare magnet lol

That majestic would go nicely with my other angels!

On 5/28/2019 at 12:20 AM, pdxmonkeyboy said:

He is not that big, I'm terrible at guessing. 5" tops I would say. He will still grow but they dont get huge and they actually grow pretty slow.

Super tempting....

Meah.. 

Anyways, I have gotten a couple PMs about the angelfish but nothing really concrete.  I told someone I would throw in a frammer, like a 4 head frammer and that is easily worth $50.  Now they want a picture of the frammer...  experience kind of tells me that even with the picture, not going to happen. 

I feel like I am selling a used car or something. 

Captive raised, healthy, and very durable fish.  Cheaper then you could find anywhere else. 

He likes acans, never saw him eat anything else in the tank. 

IF your interested then get at me.  Otherwise he is going to cuttlefish where you can buy him for more. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Anyways, I have gotten a couple PMs about the angelfish but nothing really concrete.  I told someone I would throw in a frammer, like a 4 head frammer and that is easily worth $50.  Now they want a picture of the frammer...  experience kind of tells me that even with the picture, not going to happen. 

Maybe throw in a Walt Disney as well.  Be sure to send detailed photos of it, though.  😂

And you should include the first month worth of acans.  An angelfish has to eat, right? 

Edited by SuncrestReef