Newish Seattle Reefer

Chrojo

Hey guys, I've been away from reefs for about 12 years now and found this group through Reef2Reef.  I had to sell my last tank when I moved from AZ to WA but recently gave in to the desire to start another reef.  I'm pretty excited.  I have quite a pile of parts stacked up in my kitchen and hopefully my Waterbox will be here early next week.  Hope to meet some other local reefers soon.

• Like 2

Welcome!  There are several members that post here from Washington so good to see another person from up north find there way to the site.  Hope to see at build thread from you when you get a chance - I like what I see from those new waterbox tanks so far!

Hey guys, I've been away from reefs for about 12 years now and found this group through Reef2Reef.  I had to sell my last tank when I moved from AZ to WA but recently gave in to the desire to start another reef.  I'm pretty excited.  I have quite a pile of parts stacked up in my kitchen and hopefully my Waterbox will be here early next week.  Hope to meet some other local reefers soon.

Welcome. Need a lot more people in western Washington on these boards. You going to start a build thread?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk