Fluke tabs?

Does anyone have any left over fluke tabs? I just need enough to treat a 20 gallon system. 

On an unrelated note. A while ago, when I posted asking for blue clove polyps, there were a few people who warned me that it was a terrible idea. If you were one of those people, now is a good time to say  "I told you so"!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jack-the-reefer said:

On an unrelated note. A while ago, when I posted asking for blue clove polyps, there were a few people who warned me that it was a terrible idea. If you were one of those people, now is a good time to say  "I told you so"!

Uh-oh.  Sounds like a bad experience was had...

Does anyone have any left over fluke tabs? I just need enough to treat a 20 gallon system. 
I'm not one of those peeps, but "I told you so."
Hope you find some tabs...

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

Fenbendazole is known in the US by it’s trade name Panacur.  You can purchase it without a prescription from many places, including Costco pharmacy.  It comes in three packages/box.  The strength of it is 222mg/gram of powder.   The boxes are 1gm, 2gm and 4 gram.  Hope this helps.

PetVet

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Manny Tavan said:

28417E4B-370C-4F1A-86DB-61A85563CD88.png

This stuff is like magic. I had a batch of zoa frags I'd neglected that were totally covered in blue cloves -- couldnt even see the zoas anymore. I dipped them in a strong dose of this product for about an hour, then rinsed and returned to the tank... I checked them today and theyre clean again, all the BCP died and the zoas are happy.

I've been too nervous to treat a whole tank because I have lots of weird inverts I dont want to kill. But the dip worked so well, I think I'm gonna start dipping rocks.

(I am one of those foolish people who actually bought BCP once upon a time... )

• Like 1