Live rock with anemones

Brionna

I have one big chunk of live rock that has 3 bubble tip anemones on it i am selling for 100 it takes up about 1/3 of my tank. I am not sure how to get anemones off but if u can do it i will sell the rock for $60 obo and anemones 20 each obo or all of them for $50.

20190521_075319.jpg

20190521_075252.jpg

20190521_075259.jpg

Edited by Brionna
Miss priced

I have one big chunk of live rock that has 3 bubble tip anemones on it i am selling for 130 it takes up about 1/3 of my tank. I am not sure how to get anemones off but if u can do it i will sell the rock for $60 obo and anemones 20 each obo or all of them for $50.
20190521_075319.thumb.jpg.aff4b8dfd8a6727b37f2b99a22133ac1.jpg
20190521_075252.thumb.jpg.bc25086fcba99a5b51ccfa0cf9dd5e01.jpg
20190521_075259.thumb.jpg.5a59d67556c132f47d8965afb9992638.jpg
So it's more expensive to buy everything together than it would be if someone split them up???

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

I'm interested in one or two possibly all three but I definitely don't have room for that rock lol, and it looks like they have their feet pretty deep in the holes in the rock, I used to have a 55 with around ~50-60 bta's before I had to start selling them... I found that I would have to bust off a chunk of the rock on some to get the anenomes off without hurting them or sell the entire rock. If I wanted to keep the rock I would put the rock with the nem in a container and carefully chisel around the rock until the anenome along with a bit of rock popped off, live rock is pretty soft so it's really not difficult. Your rock is pretty large though so you'd either have to try it in your tank (wouldn't recommend can be messy from the bits of rock turning into sand) or put it in a larger container to try to remove them. I've tried the pointing powerheads at them thing to try to remove them, you name it I probably tried it but if they have their foot buried and don't want to move they won't lol, and then you have to try to catch them when they're on the move if they do decide to move. I could help you or I can do it if you would be up to trying it but you would have to be ok with it.... If so PM me, I may have things to trade instead if you want to replace them with some Coral if you're interested, also may have other stuff saltwater related too. I'm always looking for anenomes of most types.

And I just saw your in Hillsboro so not too far from me, pm me and maybe we can figure out something for this weekend? Even tomorrow I'm available I have the day off. You can message me here or text me 971-470-5742

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

Edited by TaylorW